√完了しました! the most important thing is even when we're apart ... i'll always be with you 134947

The trouble was, if you were a chief you had to think, you had to be wise And then the occasion slipped by so that you had to grab at a decision This made you think; "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together there is something you must always remember You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think But the most important thing is, even if we're apart I'll always be with you" Armin @randomtatertot Mikasa @lobstercosplay 📷 @sgns_entertainmentWinnie the Pooh Quotes #1 Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them your smile, your hope, and your courage" — Winnie the Pooh #2 I love you simply because you're you" — Winnie the Pooh #3 Some people care too much

The most important thing is even when we're apart ... i'll always be with you

The most important thing is even when we're apart ... i'll always be with you- "The most important thing is, even when we're apart, I'll always be with you" – Winnie the Pooh Winnie the Pooh quotes to make you smile 21 "Any day spent with you is my favorite day" – Winnie the Pooh 22 "Promise me you'll always remember You are braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together there is something you must always remember You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think But the most important thing is, even if we're apart I'll always be with you" ― AA Milne Winnie the Pooh by AA Milne, First Edition 1926

 I'm a little black rain cloud, of course" #5 The things that make me different are the things that make me" #6 How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard" #7 Summer body wasn't ready but the winter body is good to go" #8 winnie the pooh quotes friendship "Friends are the most important You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think But the most important thing is, even if we're apart I'll always be with you Promise me you'll always remember You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think (Christopher Robbin to Pooh) – A A Milne What does that mean?

 You became a part of me, and you're so much more than all of the guys I'll ever meet I grew in the love that you gave me, and I'll forever be thankful You are the love of my life Always will be But love doesn't conquer all, and the reality is, not everyone gets to hold on to the love of their lives But this doesn't mean that IYou are braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you AA Milne (Winnie the Pooh) How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard AA Milne (Winnie the Pooh) We only part to meet again Change, as ye list, ye winds @Jennifer, I am so sorry to hear this The best thing you can do is take care of yourself Find friends, do things you enjoy, and get out of the house Your happiness has nothing to do with your husband It is your responsibility to make yourself happy Grab your life and make it happen I wish you all the best Namaste Jennifer on November 29

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know but the most important thing is even if we're apart I'll always be with you and love you Love, Dad" Handmade and Shipped from the USA Free Gift Box and Message Card Included 60Day Moneyback GuaranteeThe Love Knot Necklace representsWe're happy to help Design & Printed in the USA Fingerprint and smudging resistantYou Are Braver Than You Believe, Stronger Then You Seem, And Smarter Than You Think But The Most Important Thing Is, Even If We're Apart, I'll Always Be With if ever there is tomorrow when we're not togetherthere is something you must always remember you are braver than you believe, Pictures, stronger then you seem, Pictures, and smarter than you think but the most important

14 58

14 58

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close